• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 howie

howie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 12:58 PM

I learned how to hunt when i was 12. My dad taught me all about hunting and the proper ethics. Just a few old pictures of the good ol days. My dad has been gone for 2 years now and I really miss hunting with him. These pics were taken when i was 21 and i am 53 now. I miss this guy very much !

#2 BRIGHTEYES

BRIGHTEYES

BTC Addict

• PipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts
  • Interests:Christian walk, family, huntin, hikin, picture takin

Posted 11 November 2009 - 03:15 PM

Very cool. I'm very envious of you guys who had that relationship with your dad. Those are some nice bucks, as well as the mount in the other story.
Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth. Happy is the man who has a quiver full of them. Ps.127:4,5

#3 howie

howie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 03:02 PM

QUOTE (BRIGHTEYES @ Nov 11 2009, 03:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Very cool. I'm very envious of you guys who had that relationship with your dad. Those are some nice bucks, as well as the mount in the other story.

Just wanted you to know that Howie passed away on Nov 30th . He loved looking at this site everyday. This is his Fiance and i thought i would let everyone know about his passing. He had a massive heart attack while out in the woods mushroom picking.

#4 BRIGHTEYES

BRIGHTEYES

BTC Addict

• PipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts
  • Interests:Christian walk, family, huntin, hikin, picture takin

Posted 27 December 2009 - 04:02 PM

Tina, I'm so sorry to hear about Neal. I was hoping to meet him in person, at the get together coming up. I will miss him here a lot.
Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth. Happy is the man who has a quiver full of them. Ps.127:4,5

#5 Dan BTC

Dan BTC

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,347 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 05:20 PM

QUOTE (howie @ Dec 27 2009, 03:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just wanted you to know that Howie passed away on Nov 30th . He loved looking at this site everyday. This is his Fiance and i thought i would let everyone know about his passing. He had a massive heart attack while out in the woods mushroom picking.

Vry sorry to hear about Howies passing. He will be missed. BRIGHTEYES moved the topic over to the main board so more members will hear the news.

#6 huntinfreak

huntinfreak

BTC Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,213 posts
  • Interests:Hunting,fishing and dirt bikes

Posted 27 December 2009 - 05:41 PM

Sorry to hear of this we were suppose to get together and post some pictures.Wish i could of met ya Howie,sounds like he passed in the woods,maybe thats the way he would of wanted it,as a woodsman.
gotta love oregon

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users