• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rose-n-arrows

rose-n-arrows

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 08:54 AM

Last time I joined Blacktail Country it was months before I got around to roll-call. I had read a post that said not to trust somebody who isn't in the roll call forum so I made a mad dash over to sign up. This time, I'm right on it! I bowhunt hunt the leftover Blacktails that you guys don't want. I also bowhunt elk. This year I will hunt ducks and geese also. I love hunting and the out doors. That's all folks!

#2 bowhuntersd

bowhuntersd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 09:51 AM

I also live in the AWESOME SW. I've been hunting archery here for almost two decades. My dad got me started at an early age and have been going hard ever since. I've primarily consentrated on elk hunting but now I realy want a nice blacktail. Good luck and Happy hunting
A bad day in the woods is better than a good day at work!!!!

#3 Stiknstringbow

Stiknstringbow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 01:40 PM

I also live in SW Washington (kinda) Chehalis.
I am a Traditional Archer who pursues Turkey in the spring, Elk, Deer, and Bear in the fall.
I try to fit a little fishing in while spending time with my family (Me, my wife, 2 daughters and a son)

#4 buckhuntingirl

buckhuntingirl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Working, hunting, full time mother!, listening to classic country and spending time with my Dad.

Posted 22 November 2010 - 09:30 PM

Hi everyone! My name is Kelly. I have a husband and a 5 year old son. I spend my time in two places. Bothell which is 50 miles north of Seattle and other place is Centralia. Two hours distance between the two. I have family in Centralia so I visit them every weekend and while I'm down there, I'm working at McDonalds. Then up in Bothell during the week being a full time mother! Lol. Anyway, I love to go hunting out on the other side of Adna with my dad every chance I can. During season of course! Lol.
I hunt with a 30-30. Deer. Elk too if I'm feeling lucky. I haven't had any experience with archery or hunting much of any other wild game.
I'm glad I found BlacktailCountry.com. It's good resource from experienced hunters. Thank you Dan!
Are you an environmentalist OR DO YOU WORK FOR A LIVIN'?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users