#21 Roadkill

Roadkill

BTC Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Killing a damn blacktail

Posted 30 November 2017 - 10:39 PM

You dont seem like the kind of guy that would ignore a complement(post #4)and instead dive headlong into a pissing match over apples and oranges.

I don't post pictures fishing for compliments, I post pics because, like myself, everyone on here enjoys looking at pics of deer that other hunters have killed over the years. I think everyone knows that I appreciate there comments as I am sure they appreciate compliments from other members here. I don't think it's right to belittle anyone's accomplishments here, whether it's a small buck, a doe, too much blood in the picture or whatever, it just shows lack of character.
Anyway, enough said about this, let's just get back to talking about blacktail and quit behaving like a couple of children.
The harder you hunt, the luckier you will get.

#22 Roadkill

Roadkill

BTC Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 10:42 PM

WTG and Congrats Roadkill on your buck !!!!!

Good to hear from you Maddog, one of the old group still hanging around. Hope all is well with you.

#23 BlacktailBowhunter

BlacktailBowhunter

BTC Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,910 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 11:14 AM

Superb

#24 Willy

Willy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 885 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 05:47 PM

Congrats RD on another awesome deer!!  Has for it being easy to kill a big Oregon buck in November !! Can I ask why I have a unused Oregon tag? I know it's not has easy

has it sounds! Yes I saw plenty of bucks that I could have killed ! But trying to seal the deal on acouple real studs didn't happen! I'll admit hunting this late in year is pretty cool. Seeing legal bucks every day I hunted was cool ! But putting the smack down is not has easy has it sounds on a love sick big boy! My hats off to all the guys that can get it done on yearly basis on quality buck!

#25 ropes

ropes

BTC Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,834 posts
  • Interests:Hunten and Fishen

Posted 05 December 2017 - 07:44 PM

Nice buck .... Roadkill

#26 Roadkill

Roadkill

BTC Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 07:30 PM

Thank you everyone, we are all so lucky to be able to hunt these great deer. I have been after them since 1978 and have been extremely lucky to have killed a few nice bucks. Wish my kids would have been with me this year, but Mike is in the US Navy, and poor Jacob happened to be sick that day. Oh well, if someone would have been watching, I would have missed LOL.
Thanks again for the comments everybody, hope you all have a wonderful Christmas holiday.
Merry Christmas, Scott.

#27 Blacktail Slayer

Blacktail Slayer

BTC Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,101 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 09:16 AM

Great buck Roadkill!  I had to take this year off hunting moving down to SoCal and not having the time of money to head back to Oregon or buy non-resident down here.  

Team Benchmark Outdoors

#28 big bad hunter

big bad hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:hunting ,fishing ,blackpowder, rendezvous ,camping ,playing with dog ,hiking in mountains , anything outdoors in mountains except SNOW and LOVE NASCAR

Posted 09 December 2017 - 09:52 AM

welcome to komunist kalifornia  slayer 

my condolences  

now find a gun shop and ask how to register all your guns  REQUIRED BY LAW if you move here from out of state . 

and if your gonna hunt here , try to find ammo before your required to get a license to buy it in 2018  and get non lead ammo also cause hunting down south is almost all lead-free ammo and whole stinking state changing to lead-free jan. 1 2019

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users