• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 seedman1975

seedman1975

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 08:28 AM

My wife and I got news last February that we were pregnant.  In April we found out that it was a boy and so excited.  Now may is upon us and we find out that he might have a heart issue.  As summer came and went our hopes and prayers for a miracle become stronger and stronger in August we had to move my wife to Portland so she would be close to the hospital.  On September 12, 2016 at 4:36 pm my wife gave birth to a beautiful baby boy who looked totally perfect the hospital did what they could but he passed away at 5:59 pm that evening.  I do ask our God why but I know he is in a better place.  I don't know how to start to heal I miss him every sleepless night and every second of everyday I know God has a perfect angel I would do anything to hold him one more time.  Please pray for my wife and I I hope nobody has to travel down this road ever. God bless all and thank you.

#2 Knokemdead

Knokemdead

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 08:58 AM

My heart, thoughts, and prayer are there for your families loss. I've gone through loss, I felt, is before it's time and don't really understand why Gods plan layed out that way for my family. What I can share is that doubt, in the Lord and what remains good, in life can become a major evil. Doubt only leads to a potentially worse consequence for all involved in our daily lives. I remain strong for my family everyday and remind myself that Faith can never die within...most importantly.

Maybe someday in our future, reason for hardships and loss become understood. That's where these thoughts begin to become confusing for myself but I will not weaken till that day becomes evident. I hope this response helps you understand that your wife n yourself are never alone and good Faith remains around you at all times. I hope you continue to see this aspect from time to time. 

#3 beaverstate23

beaverstate23

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 08:09 PM

I'm so sorry. I'm praying for you guys.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users