Oregon hurting

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

BTC Addict

• PipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts
  • Interests:Christian walk, family, huntin, hikin, picture takin

Posted 05 October 2015 - 03:37 PM

Many of us seem to forget how much we need our Savior until we  need something, when things go bad.  That time is now for our little community of Sutherlin and the surrounding Roseburg area.  I'm sure you have all heard of the catastrophic events at Umpqua Community College.  No one here has escaped being touched by this horrific event.  The young hero who lost his life lived just a few houses away from where we used to live.  As a Christian, I am also a believer in prayer and would appreciate yours for the hurting families.  Thanks Alan 

Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth. Happy is the man who has a quiver full of them. Ps.127:4,5

#2 Knokemdead

• Members
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 11:03 AM

Prayer and thoughts have been there for these families going through such a horrible time. Our pastor spoke in regard to the need for all who believe to guard the good deposit that is entrusted to you, this past Sunday. Life really seems to be challenging folks lately toward personal beliefs, morales, and ethics. I pray additionally that people don't sway from their grand path and remind themselves from time to time just what their grand path may be. Todays society, overall, sure does allow for enough bad roads.

An individual can be no more courageous than to take a stand for something they believe in.

And thank you Alan for this thread allowing recognition of such brave individuals ~ Erik

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users