4 replies to this topic

#1 meatbuck

meatbuck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts
  • Interests:Putting meat in the freezer

Posted 18 August 2017 - 10:10 PM

Confirmed this story I heard last weekend with the guys at the RMEF booth at the yolo co fair this evening with a picture of one of the animals killed.

Opening weekend in A zone, two idiots, supposedly from the San Diego area, hunting in the cache creek wildlife area along hwy 16 near cowboy camp killed two big "whitetail" bucks, a twelve pointer and an eleven pointer. Needing help getting their trophy harvests out of a draw they head back to camp to get help. They ask the first guy they see for assistance and show him a picture of these "whitetails".

Bottom line, they were bull tule elk!!!

They were turned in immediately and busted before they could get the elk out of the field.

We saw the game warden parked on hwy 16 Sunday in a funny spot and wondered what he was doing there, now I know.

I swear people watch too much f'n TV these days...

#2 big bad hunter

big bad hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 661 posts
  • Interests:hunting ,fishing ,blackpowder, rendezvous ,camping ,playing with dog ,hiking in mountains , anything outdoors in mountains except SNOW and LOVE NASCAR

Posted 19 August 2017 - 08:06 AM

sheet happens  when untrained rookie city slickers go hunting 

now each will make a big big donation to fish & wildlife after judge sets their fine 

and they donate their rifles to the scrap metal project or if collectors guns they donate them to wardens huge collection back home 

dont think we ever see them hunting outside a grocery store meat section ever again .

suks about the elk , i love watching them along the highway there 

#3 Hooptd

Hooptd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, family, fantasy football

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:07 AM

Really hard to believe people are that stupid...wait, not really.

#4 maddog

maddog

BTC Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,438 posts
  • Interests:Hunting and Fishing thats all there is !!!!!!!!!!

Posted 25 August 2017 - 04:09 PM

yup some people are just idiots ,they should make a mandatory animal identification class for city slickers !!!!!

MADDOG RULES LOL and Make the first shot count,Blacktail Identification expert LOL and population control professionalist LOL

#5 chinogoose

chinogoose

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 07:53 PM

yup some people are just idiots ,they should make a mandatory animal identification class for city slickers !!!!!

100% should be mandatory. Freaking bone heads are going to pay for this one i''m sure.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users